Busted chassis

Crash with a busted arm

It took about a month of dozens of pretty hard crashes to do it. there was a slow increase in the amount of cracks around the arms. The biggest cracks were on the front right arm. I noticed how bad it was a few days ago and figured it was only a matter of time until it fully broke. I had a spare chassis, so I wasn’t too worried.

A friend of mine was flying it around at the dog park yesterday (well away from the dogs) and a relatively small crash broke the arm off. Womp womp. Anyway, I fixed up this morning. Some photos:

After about fifteen minutes of work, Crash is as good as new. I think the only original parts left are the front right motor, the LEDs, and the board.

Crash is as good as new

Leave a comment

Speak your mind

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: